Bout of Books: Day 1 Challenges


Bout of Books

There have been two challenges today and I decided to participate in both of them, they sounded like fun :)


The first one is over at Book Monsters and it's a Scavenger Hunt of five books. One of them I didn't have a picture of, so I found one online. The others are all my own.



-- Scavenger Hunt --
1- A book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)
 Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

2- A book that has been made into a movie/tv show
Love in The Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

3. A series you love
The Lord of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien

4. An anthology of poems or short stories
Modern British Short Stories

5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves
Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde

The second challenge is by LuloFangirl, and you have to make a playlist of 5 songs for one of the books you're reading for this read-a-thon. So I chose The 100 by Kass Morgan since I am currently reading it.

-- Playlist --
Demons by Imagine Dragons
Don't Deserve You by Plumb
Team by Lorde
Turning Page by Sleeping At Last
Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

2 comments:

  1. What a fun event! And Practically Perfect sounds like something I need to check out - I love the cover and I don't think I've heard about it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it totally by accident. It sounds really good, I know

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!